I’m in Southern California this weekend for a girls weekend. Actually going to Disneyland (with no kids). We’re going to see the shows that we’ve been wanting to see, but teenage kids don’t think are cool, go on the rides we want to go on and have a little spa time. Should be divine. On the way back, if time permits, I’m hoping to stop in and check out SugarPaper LA. My goal – not to be on social media this weekend. Let’s see how that goes.
This weeks ROAR loves is a mash-up of inspiration from invitations to an inspiring instagram account to travel magazines and more.
1) Last year, Minted started a whole line of party decor, invitations and menus. I’m loving the watercolor trend and want to try Minted’s line for a dinner event. They have some great designs and styles to fit everyones needs.
2) When I’m looking for inspiration – I head over to Casa de Perrin’s instagram account. Their tabletop designs are gorgeous.
3) Peter Callahan is one of my “go-to” caterers when I’m looking for something über creative and out of the box. How fun is this donut sampler?
4) The hand lettering and design on this envelope is just plain fun. I would be super excited to get this in the mail – wouldn’t you?
5) I just discovered Afar when I was at Hotel Healdsburg and Departures is one of my favorite monthly reads. Both chock full of exciting destinations and unexpected delights.