The holidays are fast approaching which means one thing for sure – house guests! The airports and the highways will get crazy with all the holiday traveling. PopSugar put together a great list of reminders to make your guests feel like they are at a 5 star resort. Below are some of our personal favorites.
1. Everyone loves snacks – so stock a variety of healthy munchies and drinks. It wouldn’t hurt to keep some extra travel size toiletries on hand just in case someone forgets something.
2. Make sure all the necessities are visible it the bathroom. There is nothing worse then having to hunt for the toilet paper.
3. Be aware of any allergies or dietary needs your house guests might have.
4. A personal favorite! Give them the WiFi password and any instructions your guests might need to log on to the internet. It might be a good idea to write out the instructions to turn on the TV. With technology the way it is these days – you might need a teenager to help. 🙂
5. This one is a no-brainer – clean linens and some extra pillows and blankets.
6. Carve out a little space in the closet for their clothes and shoes – this way they aren’t living out of their suitcase.
7. Have you ever stayed in a hotel and had to hunt for an open plug so you can charge your phone or iPad? Yes, it’s rather annoying and we are always so thankful when there are spare plugs to use. Your house guests will be too.
8. It’s always good to have some magazines or books around. Dependent on where they are traveling from, they might have a little jet lag.
For the full list – head over to PopSugar.