I first met Victoria McGinley of vmac & cheese online prior to heading to the ALT Summit in Salt Lake City. I was so excited to connect with another blogger in the bay area. Oh and I absolutely loved the name of her blog. Anyone who knows me, knows of my obsession with mac and cheese.
Well Victoria graduated a few years back from culinary school and she is one super duper chef. Her blog not only talks about food (and there are some super yummy recipes up there), but also her savvy style.
She is getting married in a few months so she’s got lots of trips planned. Lake Tahoe twice, Houston, New York, and France (for the honeymoon). Her bag is gonna be packed.
1. Lo & Sons bag — I just got the OG bag and even though I haven’t traveled with it, using it to cart all my junk around town has been amazing. I have FIVE out of town trips this summer, and I’m convinced this bag will basically save my life.
2. Purell and mini-Lysol spray — Swear that I am not a huge germophobe typically, but last year, a co-worker sent me this article and I was completely disgusted. I can barely touch the seat tray these days.
3. The other thing? Getting work done. Nothing like having your laptop and wifi at 30,000 feet if you wanna power through that inbox!
4. Avene Thermal Spring Water spray — It refreshes parched skin, reactivates makeup, and just feels plum delightful. They make these mini versions too that are carry-on friendly!
5. Nook Color — An e-reader is a must! Air travel is fantastic for two things. Getting lost in a book with no one to bother you is one of them.
6. Roller perfume — Good for a long flight when you’re in desperate need of a shower…also convenient when the person next to you is in desperate need of a shower.